What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

This is how I roll...

ChiefPilot

Well Known Member
I've enjoyed some of the other videos I've seen here, so I thought I'd take a crack at making one. I had made a first flight video previously by combining a couple of clips; I spent some more time on this one.

I hope folks enjoy it; I had a lot of fun making it.

http://youtu.be/HpWHpcCVToo

Edit: Several folks asked about Vimeo, which is more friendly to phones/tablets/etc.
The vimeo link is https://vimeo.com/85152177

Last edited:
Looks like the Disney Corporation didn't like your video...

Last year when I got my gopro I was all excited about making videos. I did a couple the first couple of days with music in them. I got nasty emails Almost immediately from YouTube about the music that I was violating federal copyright laws. I became discouraged and not made video since to post on YouTube.

I really do not understand as all other videos have current music on them but they are still up on YouTube. There are even other videos with the same song.

I wish I knew how others post and do not get taken down.

Wow! Nice Job Brad. I especially liked the four point roll--forty five seconds in--that was timed to the beat of the music. Nice editing.

Thanks for sharing.

This is is how I roll

Brad,

Tried to look at the video but it says the owner has not made this video available on a mobile device (see attached picture). Would you mind changing your YouTube settings to allow this so we can see it on our IPADs?

vqh44h.jpg

Thanks,
Oly

Brad,

Tried to look at the video but it says the owner has not made this video available on a mobile device (see attached picture). Would you mind changing your YouTube settings to allow this so we can see it on our IPADs?

vqh44h.jpg

Thanks,
Oly

YouTube won't allow the video on mobile as the copyright holder for the music track has disabled syndication (which is required for mobile). Check out the alternative Vimeo link which works for iPhone/iPad/Android/etc.

Looks good brad

Cool looking video Brad, good music. Like the split S on one side of the camera ship and the roll on the other.

Bryan

Brad,

Thanks,
Oly

Oly

I used to get the same message on my iPad. I went to the app store and D/L'ed a youtube app (as opposed to the one already on my iPad) and now I get to view everything.

Great video Brad.

Back