What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Paint Job

n567vb

Hi,

Introducing the finally officially completed plane! I flew for almost two years before getting it painted, and proud to finally say it's done. Paint was done by Midwest Aircraft Refinishers in Hibbing, MN and they did an awesome job on time and on budget.

Vince
RV-7
1hpnk8.jpg

2a95shd.jpg

I've seen this one in person and it is very well done. Our RV guys up here just sort of "discovered" this shop and I think they are about to develop a big backlog.

I've seen this one in person and it is very well done. Our RV guys up here just sort of "discovered" this shop and I think they are about to develop a big backlog.

He just told me they are booked to July now.

Vince

Similar with different colors

142ee1g.jpg
[/IMG]Chris is my next door neighbor. I liked his design and sort of copied it on the fuselage. Changed the wings though. Great design. Flows nicely.

Sorry

Sorry to say, we copied this amazing scheme...

Done in 3M vinyl Metalic Blue and Metalic Silver. Website has photos, however we still hadn't added the dark Metalic grey stripes yet when the photos were taken. Updating the website this weekend.

Great paint job. Painters are true artist. We just print from computers:rolleyes:

Kind of Flattering I guess? Looks Great! N726R 3/12/11

I lost count of the number of airplanes that copied my Rocket, same colors even. I used to keep pictures of them. Consider it flattery. I don't mind.

BTW, if Scheme Designers did your scheme, they re-sell the same scheme to other people all the time. You think you are paying to exclusitivity! NOPE. Ask me how I know. Expensive lesson.

Back