What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Pilots - Welcome to Oshkosh

Qdrivr

I'm New Here
Eleven days in OSH with a lot of volunteer work adds up to 110% FUN! I wanted to photograph as many RV pilots as possible, but dispatching Welcome Wagons and driving all over resulted in missing hundreds. Still, I got 82 pilots, one with a Rocket. Our phones went down on Tues/Wed - sorry for not being able to answer calls.

The photo below is of Pete McCoy and his RV9A.

RVPilots_OSH15.jpg

For a Flash slideshow of the 82 go to:

http://eaa663.org/images/Photos_Videos%20Page/RVPilots_OSH15/index.html

Brad O.
RV-14A
OSH Welcome Wagon

Unfortunately the slideshow is Flash-based so it's unsupported and unviewable on most tablets or smartphones with standard browsers.

Great photos! I'm glad to be a part of the 82. There's no better company than fellow RV'ers.

bob

Who is that strange guy standing by my airplane?

IMG_6516.jpg

:p

Glad to meet you Brad! Thanks for the pics!

Brad-

Funny, I open a post on VAF and see my own face. :)

Nice job on the photos. They all look great. It was good to see you again this year, and thanks for the ride over to the campground.

Pete.

thanks

Brad, thx for the photo. now I can prove to my wife I was actually there. even tho I had some kind of sinus problem during the week, it was a great week and I extended my stay because everything else was sooo good and I didn't want to miss the RedLine airshow. Those guys were good. Steve

I got shot

Just I was standing up to get out, a guy with a big lens said, "let me get a picture". He snapped one and hustled off. I've been wondering who that was. Now I know. Thanks!!!

Great job. The best part of Oshkosh is always the people first and then their planes. This puts it all together.

Good Job!

Thanks for the photos, Brad. It takes a lot of effort to photograph all those RV's but it takes another level of effort to photograph the pilots with their RV's. :)

Brad...

How in the world did you find the time to shoot all those beautiful planes & arrivals? You had to be busier than anyone of us volunteers. Great job man.
See you next year.:p

Thanks Jerry! As you do, many of us volunteer a lot of hrs. The best person to take photos could be Jeff Point, but holding a camera, driving the scooter, talking on the radio, dodging people and obstacles - bad idea! We'll see about trying to get more photos next yr! All-n-all, another great OSHKOSH.

Brad O.
RV-14A
OSH Welcome Wagon

Back