What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NEW WEB SITE

Don at Airflow

Well Known Member
After a year of hard work Kyle has pretty much self-taught himself how to build a web site. He also installed a web store that is now operational. This should make your on-line shopping easier. There are still products being added, so if you don?t see something you need, just give us a call.
We think he did a great job on this new site, so check it out at airflowperformance.com. Give us your comments too. That helps us with refining the site.

Don

website won't load

As of Thursday at 4:50 PM PDT, the website won't load.
This is a funny coincidence, I want to call Don to ask about a custom diameter injector insert, so I clicked on the advertising link on the left, no joy. Then I just put in airflowperformance.com and got the same lack of response. Probably still fine-tuning? I'll check tomorrow.

The status bar says, "waiting for fonts.google.apis.com" Maybe its a google problem?

Last edited:
Blocked

Hey Guys I surf dozens of websites at work during my lunch hour, why for this site my work always blocks it? is it the way the site was constructed?
Just wondering. :confused:

Nice site, very slow to load

I found that if I am patient enough, the site does eventually load. Its just incredibly slow. Something about the way the site is designed, or its need to access 3rd-party tools, is really slowing it down.

Once loaded, I have to say, it is a very nicely done website.

Love your new website... Thank you for including the photos of your products.
What is the R.A.R. $80 service (for RSA and API servos )?

Airflow Web Site.

Thanks for the replies. Cannot give answers as to why the site loads slow or it is blocked. I just checked it from the VAF link and it loaded right up. I had one person tell me it was a malicious site and was blocked by Norton. Don?t have an answer for that either. But had our IT guy (not Kyle) check it when he was here 2 weeks ago and there were no issues. We haven?t had the site blocked on Google or Foxfire with Windows Defender on our computers, but maybe there?s more to it. We?re learning as we go. We are working on an issue that if you use Google Chrome search for an Airflow Performance product (aux pump, injector nozzle etc.) it won?t open that product page. But you can click on the top header then it loads.

Oh. RAR means Run As Received.

Keep your input coming.

Don,

It loads fine for me too; looks really nice!

However, the font doesn't seem to be working. Pingdom Tools is a great resource for checking page load times, what parts are fast/slow, and what works/doesn't. Your IT guy may be interested, if he hasn't heard of it before.

The site worked fine for me from both work and home. In fact I went so far as to order a bunch of parts. It's much easier for me to do this business this way than to exchange a few emails and then call during business hours.

Guy

Thanks for the replies. Cannot give answers as to why the site loads slow or it is blocked. I just checked it from the VAF link and it loaded right up. I had one person tell me it was a malicious site and was blocked by Norton. Don?t have an answer for that either. But had our IT guy (not Kyle) check it when he was here 2 weeks ago and there were no issues. We haven?t had the site blocked on Google or Foxfire with Windows Defender on our computers, but maybe there?s more to it. We?re learning as we go. We are working on an issue that if you use Google Chrome search for an Airflow Performance product (aux pump, injector nozzle etc.) it won?t open that product page. But you can click on the top header then it loads.

Oh. RAR means Run As Received.

Keep your input coming.

I just ran your url at csi.websense.com and it didn't find any issues. FYI, anyone can use this site to determine if any particular site or url has malicious code.

bob

Back