What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VM 1000 probes and sensors

witek

Well Known Member
Good day,

I have bought IO360 M1A including EIS VM 1000 (installed originally in Diamond DA40). Unfortunately a part of sensors and probes installed on the engine is damaged.
I would like to use VM 1000 in my RV7A but I have to buy 2 CHT probes, 1 EGT probe, oil pressure and temperature probes, probably also Fuel Flow probe and Fuel pressure probe.
Could somebody experienced in this EIS deliver information regarding the specification of all probes which would be suitable for VM 1000 system?

Thanks
Witold

I bought a use VM1000 system and have decided to go to a Dynon EMS-10 instead. It is a complete system (Was on a OI-360) minus the fuel flow sensor that I am keeping. You can have it for a decent price (probably equivalent to bying 5 new sensors, if you are interested.
Michel

Hi Michel,

I did not take such option into consideration but if your price is reasonable? Waiting for your price and also some photos (w.dubinski @ wp.pl - please delete spaces in email address).

Why do you exchange this EIS?

Nevertheless ? do you have any information which sensors are installed for this EIS? Maybe you have an access to the producer specification of the EIS?

Thank you in advance
Witold

Back