What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Side consoles

TShort

Well Known Member
Anyone have pictures of modified side consoles for the front seat (mainly the right)?

I'm going to have to do a little tweaking to get the stock parts all fitted, and was interested in what others have done over there in terms of switches / fuses / storage / etc.

Thanks!

Note, Pics collected from the Net. Not my Aircraft.
If the owners reply with an objection to these being posted they will be removed.
(some are regulars here)
Hope this helps.

Paul

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

105.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

Last edited:
some real beautiful work......droool, drooooooolllll

Mike, a nice setup.....
but I'm surprised that the key from your 'other' ride will fit the RV!?!? :rolleyes:

I guess it's true what they say..... about there being only a half-dozen key combinations eh?

Material

Note, Pics collected from the Net. Not my Aircraft.
If the owners reply with an objection to these being posted they will be removed.
(some are regulars here)
Hope this helps.

Paul

100.jpg

101.jpg
102.jpg

105.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

I really like the OD Green Seat, where did you find that photo?
Thanks.

Superstitions

Mike, a nice setup.....
but I'm surprised that the key from your 'other' ride will fit the RV!?!? :rolleyes:

I guess it's true what they say..... about there being only a half-dozen key combinations eh?

I guess I have always been a little superstitious ... always wanting to fly with something that has previous flying experience besides me - like only changing out flying gloves one at a time. Although only 1/60th the weight, I figure this little hot rod can borrow some soul from my previous fighter experience. Now if only I could pull 9 Gs without bending the wings!

Strike

Jeff,

The O.D. green is material I got from Strong Parachute. I purchased about 5 yard for my seats.

I had Abby sew them up with french stiching.

Back