What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Used 3 Blade Catto with nickel edge, what?s it worth

N208ET

Well Known Member
I?m considering going with a CS prop, what?s a used Catto going for these days? It came off my 180HP 8A set up for cruise.

Randy
8A 0-360

I just made the switch myself. Yeehaw, you will love it. My catto had 100 hrs and was made in 2016. 3 blade, gen 3, nickel leading edge, painted spinner, 19lb sabre crush plate, 4? sabre prop extension and two sets of bolts. I sold it for $3500.

If you are ordering a 200rv, don?t believe the 6 week delivery estimate. Love the prop, but took 7 months to deliver.

I paid $3000 for one with about 500 hours. Beautiful condition with saber extension and spinner. I would guess that's the ballpark depending on the hours.

Congrats to Sam from Saber

I would like to get my compliments to Sam from Saber Manufacture. Last Friday I received my new spacer and it's absolutely gorgeous. The machining is something amazing. Great job Sam and your team.
Sometimes people only post "bad news" in regards of service, but we need also to post the "great news" about service as well. I could not be more happier.
If someone need to order a spacer, no doubt Saber is a great company.
My compliments to you Sam from Saber, and appreciate your patient with customers (my self) asking for updates.

Back