What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lunch in Wray Colorado

rwarre

Well Known Member
For those rvers wanting a decent lunch, our small community has a restaurant that serves better than average food. If your looking for a place to fly for lunch or breakfast, give me a call and I'll set it up. 970 597 146

For those rvers wanting a decent lunch, our small community has a restaurant that serves better than average food. If your looking for a place to fly for lunch or breakfast, give me a call and I'll set it up. 970 597 146

Oddly enough, I flew into Wray for the first time today. :) Just looking for someplace different to fly to. Had the daughter with me and we went to the Canyon Coffee & Cafe. I'm curious which restaurants you favor for lunch and breakfast in town? BTW I tried to get some gas at the airport, but couldn't get the pump to work. :confused: Any tips on that would be helpful.

Scott

Wray options

4th and Main has lunch and supper and caters to anyone pilots included, my first choice if you want more variety on the menu.

Riverside cafe is the local hot spot or breakfast and lunch. Good food and very good prices. Closes at 2:00p It is located 1/4 mile west of highway 385 and 34 intersection.

Mom's cafe also has breakfast and lunch but a smaller seating area.

The canyon cafe is considered mostly a coffee shop, but does have a few sandwiches.

The gas pump at the airport is in the process of being replaced. It has been working, so I don't what the problem was. Greg Allen is the airport manage and is usually around to help.

Back