What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-6 examples near KLEB in NH?

chorrell

I'm New Here
Hi there!

I'm a private pilot who's been flying a 1941 Interstate Cadet for the last 8 years and am looking at upgrading to something a little faster for some cross-country missions. On paper the RV-6 looks like it would be a great option, but I'd like to see if I can fit in one - I'm on the tall side (6'2").

Anyone within reasonable range of Lebanon, NH who would allow me to try sitting in your RV-6?

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck, I am in Pittsfield, MA (KPSF) if you would like to stop by. I am 6'00" and fit fine, but I'm not certain how much clearance I have from top of head to canopy. I can check next time I'm at the airport, probably some time this weekend.

Jim - I really appreciate the offer. MA is a little far afield, but if need be I'll reach out and try to plan a trip.

Valsoar1 - that's a great offer and not too far to drive. Do you have any time in the near future when you're planning to be at the airport? If I can I'll try to come meet you then. I'm in Lyme, NH so not quite an hour away.

I’m 6’2” and 250. I don’t use a back cushion and fit is comfortable. Located at NH16 10 mi west of Nashua. Gary

Back