What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Inventory Sheets

JMS

I'm New Here
I am in the process of purchasing an RV10 kit that was already started by another builder. Does anyone have an electronic copy of the inventory sheets for the Empennage, QB Wing, QB Fuselage, and/or Finish kits? ...or a link to where I might find one?

Thanks in advance,

I am in the process of purchasing an RV10 kit that was already started by another builder. Does anyone have an electronic copy of the inventory sheets for the Empennage, QB Wing, QB Fuselage, and/or Finish kits? ...or a link to where I might find one?

Thanks in advance,

I think you can go to Tim Olson's site:MYRV10.com and it should be there. But what I do sometimes is just google the part I am looking for and I usually find the answer.

Great, thanks. He did have the scanned inventory sheets for the QB Fuselage, Empennage, and Finish Kits. He had the slow build Wing Inventory but I can probably figure it out from there.
Thanks again,

Great, thanks. He did have the scanned inventory sheets for the QB Fuselage, Empennage, and Finish Kits. He had the slow build Wing Inventory but I can probably figure it out from there.
Thanks again,

The QB and standard parts list are the same,

Back