What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Inspection Checklist

Wow...never did I think when I started this topic six years ago that it would pop up over the years and hit 312 responses. Perhaps it is time to close it down and give Brian a rest since there is a STICKY under the "RV Ongoing Maintenance Issues" section with a few links to a variety of condition inspection check lists, including mine which I just posted there http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=853663#post853663 Whichever one you choose, be sure to modify it to your particular plane. We are not a one-size-fits-all airplane.

Poof!!!!

Current up to here. Always happy to help!!!! :) 53,000 views? Y'all (notice correct punctuation) feel free to call anytime. Should be home from an overseas tour real soon and I'm looking to do some dawn patrols!!!! (and spend time with the family, and smoke some chicken, and tackle that honey do list....) I have a 2 yr old running around the house in airplane pj's saying Daddy home soon! Saturday eat eat pancakes!!!)
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Can't believe the first anniversary of my first flight is coming up. Also can't believe I just recieved my repairman's certificate in the mail (applied for last Oct.). I could use a copy of the checklist too. Thanks. [email protected]

If you could please send me one too. This might be a good checklist when I am looking during my pre-buy.

Caught up!!!

Unless you did not post your email address. My sincere apologies for taking so long, been a long ways from home if you get my drift. I'm tired and I really want a pizza not made of goat/camel cheese please..... (we still don't actually know what they use)
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Back