What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Conneticut Pilot Looking to Meet RV6/7 Fliers!

msaltzman14

Hey everyone-

My name is Mike Saltzman. I live in Westport CT and am getting pretty interested in buying an RV-6 or 7. I've flown a little taildragger for years and have been co-piloting a TBM-700 for a while now.

I am looking for someone in my area who loves flying RV's and would be up to let me buy them a $100 hamburger one of these weekends.

Anyone want to show off their work?

Thanks everyone!
Mike
[email protected]

welcome to the =VAF= family. ill be around the NE by june with my 6 but there are plenty of them around. just do it. nothing better for fun flying.
looks like we got a lot in common, just got back from some utah pow skiing.
rv.png

IMG_0908.jpg

Last edited:
Im in CT

I'm also in CT, but no where near flying yet. I just bought a RV7A project and hope to be flying in a few years.

You'll love the rv6a or even the 9 your looking at, I bought a 6a last year and have a hard time going back to archers and Cessna now.

I'm replacing hoses and some other upkeep items right now but I'll pm you when I get it back up and running.

After flying in mine 160 and a friends 180 c/s id say definitely go for the Hp!

I'm just happy to be flying an RV.
Turbo is the one that got me hooked Intially, I will say the RV community is second to none IMO. Just a great group of people.

Cool! Thanks guys.

Here's a question-

Anyone know of a good vans-experienced CFi to do some transition training in an RV9 in the northeast?

Thanks!

Mike

Back