What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hoping for a Ride in a -9 Near Long Island

msaltzman14

Hey All!

I've been reading for months now and have been working with Vic Syracuse to help find a great plane to buy and would love to see if anyone in the NYC/Connecticut/Long Island area has an RV-9 they want to show off! I've never flown in one and would love to speak with an owner that's not trying to sell me a plane before I make a purchase.

I've got another little taildragger I can fly to your airport! I'm based at East Hampton, come have a beach day if you feel like it! Lobster Rolls and Avgas on me!

Thanks everyone-

Mike Saltzman
[email protected]

Hey All!

...... and Avgas on me!

Thanks everyone-

Mike Saltzman
[email protected]

Did you just said GAS Mike? :D If nobody with showplanes returns your call we can go up in mine sometime mid August. Jokes aside you have a couple of fine ships there on LI. There is even an RV1! In the meantime hop over the Sound to KPYM on Saturday. I heard there will be a flour bombing contest with limited RV participation. :)

Vlad, I'm surprised the lobster rolls didn't get your attention. When I first read this post this morning , it had your name written all over it.

Did you just said GAS Mike? :D If nobody with showplanes returns your call we can go up in mine sometime mid August. Jokes aside you have a couple of fine ships there on LI. There is even an RV1! In the meantime hop over the Sound to KPYM on Saturday. I heard there will be a flour bombing contest with limited RV participation. :)

Mike, take Russki up on the offer. There are lots of lobster places around Plymouth!

:). CJ

Vlad, I'm surprised the lobster rolls didn't get your attention. When I first read this post this morning , it had your name written all over it.

Well, Ron I am getting wiser. I have to set my priorities right. I can move around without lobster rolls but without gas... couldn't even get a shashlik :D

007.jpg

Hi Mike. If you fly with Vlad, you may be able to convince him to come look at my airplane. Vlad is familiar with my airport CSE4. That is where the above photo was taken.

Michel

Back