What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Quick RV-8A video...

markserbu

Was just aimlessly punching holes in the sky but also trying out my GoPro 9. I've been using GoPros since the original HD version, but what's REALLY changed over the years is the built-in image stabilization. It's amazing! The camera is just mounted to the glareshield and as most of you who have tried this will know, the image is very shaky at best. The picture with this camera is nearly perfect, with no noticeable vibration at all! I didn't do as well with the audio: my original digital audio recorder recently broke so I got a new one (different brand and type altogether). It only recorded at a VERY low level and I could barely hear anything. I tried recording using my phone and the bluetooth conection to my Bose headsets yesterday and that worked great, except it only recorded my microphone, not the incoming radio or intercom. ****. Will have to get a different digital audio recorder and give it another try.
https://youtu.be/hG-AeU-KwfQ

Back