What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stick grip question

Charles in SC

Well Known Member
I am looking for a stick grip with a 2 switch capability. Unless something changes I will have a push to talk and a control wheel steering switch. The grips I have found are for 0, 1, and 5 or more.
Are there any out there for two switches?
Thanks in advance!

I have a "Ray Allen" grip with 2 switches and a "coolie hat" trim button. And a transmitter button in the trigger position.

Works really well.

When I built my RV, installed the one button Teak Grips.

A few years later when I installed the Dynon AutoPilot I needed a pushbutton disconnect.

It was easy enough to drill the hole in the trigger position of the Teak grip. Just remember, you really have to step drill the hole.

I am looking for a stick grip with a 2 switch capability. Unless something changes I will have a push to talk and a control wheel steering switch. The grips I have found are for 0, 1, and 5 or more.
Are there any out there for two switches?
Thanks in advance!

Charles,
I have the Tosten CS-2 that Rosie posted above. Tosten makes good stuff and has ever since they were associated with CH Products. The mount fits the stick easily and allows easy rotational orientation of the grip.

Custom aircraft grips....very comfortable and he will make them..............custom! Cost is VERY reasonable.

Custom aircraft grips....very comfortable and he will make them..............custom! Cost is VERY reasonable.
2eaian7.jpg

Back