What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun N Fun Map ?

s24789

Well Known Member
Patron
I realize they are moving home built parking and home built camping but wondering why there is no map detailing the new locations. Anyone have a map ? It is not on the website.
Thanks

Google “2020 sun n fun map” will give you an image of last year’s map.
I expect it will be the same this year.
(Check the dates on the maps)

because they dont want us to know that it is moving even farther away to the south with worse access. that was the plan I was told. I complained loudly in 2019 about the dismal conditions and location of homebuilt parking. I still believe that the homebuilt group is not a major part of their plan. they disagree, but I haven't seen any mention of improvements to the location and conditions that we were given in 2019. Until I see some improvement, I will no longer be attending the show, which is a shame since im only a 30 minute flight away.

bob burns
rv-4 N82RB

So dumb question. I'm still in bat stew flu lockdown mind set. Sun N Fun 2021 is 100% go... Correct. Will there be full exhibitors and show performers present or will it be limited in participants?

I did not even think of going, but now I am thinking of going. Been to Oshkosh 20 times but Sun N Fun only once... and it was the last day of the show and was winding down.

My view

The Video stream I watched last week said 80 % of venders and a daily limit of 30000 tickets. Two years ago they stated Tuesday and Wednesday were 15k to 20k and later in week were above 30k as TBs arrived for airshow.

We are going early in the week.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the folks that travel many many miles to get there and get told they cannot buy a ticket because they are sold out.

Sun & Fun

They will not be turning anyone away I believe that information was to make Lakeland officials happy moving the home built camping if you think about it it’s kind of a good deal so while the air show is on that area is far enough back that people can look at those planes and owners of the planes get to sit back and watch the show from their aircraft

They will not be turning anyone away I believe that information was to make Lakeland officials happy moving the home built camping if you think about it it’s kind of a good deal so while the air show is on that area is far enough back that people can look at those planes and owners of the planes get to sit back and watch the show from their aircraft

Not really, because it’s so far away you won’t want to go that far and you cant even see the flight line from the. It in the far south east corner by paradise city now.it going to be where the parking lot was south of the area home built parking was in 19

Homebilt camping has always been fun with helpful hosts. Does anyone know if it will be similar this year?

looks like the location is similar to the past but no close by showers or port a potties.

Still thinking about it.

Jim Butcher

Why in the world would they not have port-a-potties or restrooms near by? For $40 per night that should be a given!

Back