What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Got my RV Grin Today!!!

nbachert

Well Known Member
RV7 N24726 took flight for the first time this morning in Ozark Alabama. It flew very well but of course there are some things to fine tune. I'd like to say thanks to Paul Rose, Tim Pethal, ,Carey Mills, RV Rick, Bob Axsom (Rest his soul), Chad Jensen (until he took his build site down...Just kidding because you then later helped me with a VPX problem), and lots of others on this website who helped me out. VAF has been a great resource through out this 1 year and 9 month build. Thanks again and God Bless.

Nick

All slow build kits too. It has really been my second job for that time period. I live away from my family so when I was here I worked on it every day.

Work Time

Congratulation Nick!!! Wish I could have been there.

For those of you that don't know, Nick is serving our Great Country here at Fort Rucker. I think he spent EVERY second that he wasn't flying helicopters or getting his fixed wing endorsement working on his 7. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as intent on getting done as Nick. It's a very solid airplane and he will enjoy it for a long time.

Back