What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New video

Yet another awesome video Steve ,,, excellent rules to live by for all our passengers ,, any 18 flights in the archives ?

Hahaha I do have F18 videos but might have to retire before posting. They will be there someday :)
Also the GoPro can’t handle 700 kts so it’s all internal video

Yet another awesome video Steve ,,, excellent rules to live by for all our passengers ,, any 18 flights in the archives ?

Hey Steve,
(VMFA-115 here) I would love to do some videos like yours. I own a Go-Pro and a wing mount and have tried it once with marginal success. How do you record the audio? How do you do those external pans?

Questions

Hey Steve,
(VMFA-115 here) I would love to do some videos like yours. I own a Go-Pro and a wing mount and have tried it once with marginal success. How do you record the audio? How do you do those external pans?

Record audio will need to be GoPro inside cockpit so you'll need another one if you plan on panning from camera to camera. Which GoPro do you have?

The external pans are a special camera called Insta360. Cool camera but varsity post processing in my opinion to get it where you want it.

I'm shooting an entire video on how to get camera footage from your airplane so stay tuned. Subscribe and hit notify button. It will them email you updates.

Back