What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Supertracks installer extraordinaire

cccjbr6

Well Known Member
I bought the supertracks kit at SNF and thought I could install it myself, but quickly realized that , as a non-builder, it was beyond my ability. I needed help. I wanted someone with Supertracks experience and a quick search of the posts led me to James Waston in Louisville, GA, Pierre's son in law. I spent a pleasurable 5 hours as James' helper and got it installed. I was impressed with his attention to detail and desire to make it perfect. If you need help like me, consider James. Love the supertracks!

We had the pleasure of visiting Pierre in Louisville, GA. I hope you had time to visit the local fish fry restaurant like we did. It was epic.

+1 for Pierre and crew.

Twice

James Watson, my step son has now done two installs and takes around 5 hours if he doesn't have to relocate any antennas.

A very good RV mod indeed.

Best,

promotion

Just a plug for Supertracks. If you have not looked into this mod, do so.
It makes loading the baggage area completely different. I loaded heavy bags yesterday and remembered just how hard it was in my 9a, before Supertracks.
I also have learned to just stand up out of my seat when exiting... and let my shoulders contact the canopy at the leading edge. This slides back and then lifts the canopy up the S turn in the tracks. Then it slides all the way back. By the time my feet hit the ground, I can turn and pull my bags from the baggage area. It was easy to put them in. Anyone with the slightest mechanical skills can do it I believe. Common tools needed. Go for it !!!

Plug for James--

I have done some work for James. When he ordered, he knew what he wanted, and obviously had some good training. I know he is Pierre's step son, and worked in Ray Lawrence's shop for some time. Good bunch of guys to learn from. Jenny and Pierre---you did well!

Tom

Back