What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DID YOU KNOW paying attention can educate you.

gasman

Well Known Member
Friend
If you know everything about your aircraft insurance policy then you can stop reading now.

When you see a title of a thread starting with "DID YOU KNOW" and it is written by L Ringeisen, it is in your best interest to take the time to read it. This person is taking their own time to help educate you to reduce future problems.

Out of all the ** that passes through VAF, this IS one person you can trust what they say. She has posted no less than 37 threads that start with the words.... DID YOU KNOW.... so if you had no idea what the thread was going to be about, then you are not paying attention.

Want to learn about your aircraft insurance??? How about starting here... https://vansairforce.net/community/search.php?searchid=51829667 You may be surprised at what you may not know about aircraft insurance.

Last edited:
Did you know I don't know who L Reigneisen is? Don't assume anything. Thanks for the intro, though.

Still no joy on link... However I know everything to know about airplane hull insurance. It is excessively expensive. :D

Still no joy on link... However I know everything to know about airplane hull insurance. It is excessively expensive. :D

It was an attempt to bring up all past threads started by Leah........ failed...:confused:.... All of them are very good reading.

I always look forward to the "did you know" postings. I learn something and feel more informed to help my friends new to RVs and aircraft insurance.

gasman - thought of you and this thread when I saw this! :D

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 108
Back