Some details on the 6A:
- ~1500hr on airframe
- ~200hr since new on certified O-360 (fuel injected) - Bendix fuel servo rebuilt by AFP - AFP boost pump & filter
- Fixed pitch Sens prop but engine is capable for constant speed - recently overhauled and painted black with silver tips
- Lemke leather interior
- New Paint
- LED nav lights/ RIGID LED landing lights
- Anti-Splat nose job
- JD Air canopy flush lock/ JD air fuel drain fairings
- Pressure recover wheel pants
- Full garmin touch w/ 650, flightstream 510, 2 axis AP w/ gmc 307 head, GMA 245 bluetooth, G5 back-up, alt static, heated pitot etc.
- Built in CO detector which reads on G3X
- IFR cert.
- All new fuel lines/oil lines/locking fuel caps/newton fuel valve/ tanks resealed
- way too much to list but it went under a full resto in the past couple of years and almost everything has been upgraded/replaced/rebuilt
It's a dream to fly and has great ramp appeal!
Price: Asking $150k
PM me for more pics