Thanks for all the help I got from Atlanta builders moving my project, and then also getting it ready for DAR inspection.
Saturday the 15th we moved the project to the 10 miles to LZU. Fuselage on a car carier, wings and tail in a 17 foot U-haul. I did not move any work benches, and the 17 foot U-haul was plenty big for all my tools, supplies, Wings, and Tail Feathers. Builders showed up at about 10:00, had the truck loaded and secured by 11:00, tow truck showed up about 11:40 (supposed to arrive at 10:30), and we were at the airport and wings on by 3:00!
I took 1/2 days from work all week, and worked 8-10 hrs at the airport each day. Had a few problems once I had everything hooked up. Left fuel gauge not working, Lightspeed RPM sender not talking to G3X, some problems with my wing-tip lights, and my flap position sensor not having enough range, causing them either to not go all the way down, or not go into reflex.
Got the plane weighted (1692 lbs)
Fueled and calibrated fuel gauges, and did first engine run!
She started right up without a problem (except not having an RPM gauge). Max static RPM (once got gauge working) was 2610 out of the box.
Saturday 22nd Vic showed up and did my DAR inspection, he found a couple items that were quickly remedied (Aileron hitting autopilot stop and not main stop, elevator trim jam nut not tightened.). Got my Airworthiness Certificate!
Did not rush to get things buttoned up as Sunday was supposed to be bad weather all day (ended up being nice). Expect to do my first flight later this week or weekend.!