After several hundred hours I noticed several rivets on top of left tank were "breathing". I did a pressure testing and was surprised to see the tank holding. I polished the suspected row and flew with full tank for several hours. The haze appeared again.
The tank comes off. What a pain in the neck to unscrew couple of those bolts holding middle brackets.
VAF member noelf sent me wheel conversion kit thank you Noel.
Two holes later I was struggling to put enough proseal along the baffle inside the tank. What an exercise.
Proseal of the interior cured in a week then I closed the holes in the back using two wheel hub conversion kits. Hub aluminum is heavy gage and convenient bend makes it really stiff. Plus it adds 12 fl. oz. of fuel capacity for both covers.
Reinstalled and tested. 50+ hours later no traces of fuel observed.