Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 05-15-2020, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecurington View Post
Nothing drastically different about my plane. Vans experimental YIO540D engine with a vans Hartzell blended prop. I thought it unusual at the time but did not question the DAR. He came with the op limitations prepared.

Anyway the 5 hours are behind me now, but couldn't say for sure I kept it within 5 miles. Just did the best I could to comply.

Flight testing is going good. She is a nice flying plane.

Eulice Curington
N104EW Phase 1
Congratulations!

Was this five miles for the first five hours of a 40 hours Phase I test period or was it five hours total for your Phase I test period?
Build the plane you want, not the plane others want you to build!
SC86 - Easley, SC
www.repucci.com/bill/baf.html
Old 06-21-2020, 03:40 PM

Smile RV-10 envelope expansion

What a fine example of an RV-10. It?s easy to see why people walk up to Eulice while he?s fueling up and admire his handiwork.

As he finishes his Phase I and starts looking to travel out and about I wish him all the best!

Launching from SC45
Old 06-22-2020, 11:20 AM

Default Thanks to Al

Al,

Thanks for the kind words.

I would like to publicly thank you for your contribution to my dream come true. For those of you that did not catch it, Al offered a couple of months ago to provide training for those in need in the Southeast corridor. I ask Al if he would be willing to do my transition training and high performance endorsement which he graciously accepted. Due to weather, he drove down to Florida from South Carolina and not only did my transition training and endorsement, also renewed my bi-annual.

Al was a joy to fly with and his experience was very helpful in providing me the confidence to move forward with my flying passion.

Eulice Curington
RV-10 N104EW
Phase 2