What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 Oshkosh Formation

jjbardell

Well Known Member
A view from 7th Heaven on the SE side of the field. Amazing job guys! It looked incredible and the routine was so smooth.

AMrZ8B3gLXAsbkxN6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AMrZ8B3gLXAsbkxN6

Excellent composition and choreography by my former teammates. You guys hit it out of the park and should have been featured everyday. The solo acro routines get a bit redundant and the Renegades provided much needed relief.

Cheers, "Cobra".

That yellow one is a 160hp fp Rv-4
:)

Since I was away from the flight line I had no idea who they were. :). But I agree completely, the performance was awesome. I heard strangers at 7th say “look at their precision!”

It was a great show and should have been every day.

Last edited:
Just a light hearted poke at the RV8 fans.

Here is something to amaze everyone...while pushing his plane out of the back door or the hangar ( for a reason I wont go into ) number two had the back half of his right wheel pant broken off going over the door track. With only a few minutes remaining before our engine start time the wheel pant was removed and he flew a flawless formation aerobatic routine with one pant on and one off.. now thats skill!
Cm

Back