What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Insurance survey request

vic syracuse

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Mentor
Our friends at the EAA are trying to help with all of the insurance issues in our industry. To help gather some info they have created a brief, anonymous survey in an effort to get a current picture of what factors may be affecting renewals.

The link for that survey is located at this URL link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G2JKSCJ.

It it should take only a few minutes for individual owners to complete. Over 500 aircraft owners have already completed the survey, but thye are not seeing many RV owners participating. Seeing as many of you have made comments about your premium increase, perhaps we could get some of you to take the time to complete the survey.

Thanks.

Vic

Done.
I must be an anomaly. My insurance has been the same, or within a few percentage points for both the RV and the Bucker for years.
The RV went down this year, albeit slightly.
No change in coverage.

what is.....'this year'?

nice to have some data, but for anyone north of Dixie, insurance renewal is often a 'spring' thing, so we have yet to see what 2020 rates will be.
?.and I won't even mention the 'other' factor! ;-(

Total proposed insurance premium is up 40% from last 19/20. No changes other than I hit age 80 this last year.

A friend also hit the 80 mark last year; his insurance premium went up to over 3,500 for a Legend Cub... insane.

Done- BUT- my 2019 policy with Global was very similar to 2018 and previous, 2020 policy is yet a quarter away... So I am no help to any recent pain increases.

Back