What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Springdale AR: Flaps Down

Lemmingman

Well Known Member
I had the occasion to visit the Flaps Down Restaurant at the Springdale AR airport, a few days ago. I heartily recommend it for a $100 hamburger destination. We were a large party of 4 adult and 5 kids which they accommodated well. I had the $250 Hamburger on a pretzel bun and it was very good. All the adults reported their food was very good. Definitely not of the greasy spoon variety. They have a good selection of beer, if you're sticking around for a bit or are looking for an after work libation.

Flaps down can be found on the second floor of the main terminal building at Springdale (KASG).

I was in the Flaps Down last week, and they are now serving breakfast and Sunday brunch too! A great new place to eat on the airport when so many are closing down. Prices are reasonable and portions are large. Staff was super nice and the owner came around to check on everyone. He also said that if you want something not on the menu to just ask...they might be able to accommodate your requests.

I will echo the comments above. The food was excellent. I could have eaten another bowl of the Beer Cheddar Dip. I took Gil's recommendation and tried the $250 Burger. Best restaurant burger I've had in a VERY long time. If you ever visit NWA, stop in and try this place!

Back