What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tip Tanks

Paul Walter

Anyone have a hotel Whiskey or similar long range tip tanks on their RV 3 ?. I checked their site and the 3 is not mentioned however the 4 is. Jon Johanson flies a 3 now and I’m pretty sure he has tip tanks although Jon probably engineered them him self.

Fill er up...

Anyone have a hotel Whiskey or similar long range tip tanks on their RV 3 ?. I checked their site and the 3 is not mentioned however the 4 is. Jon Johanson flies a 3 now and I’m pretty sure he has tip tanks although Jon probably engineered them him self.

Paul,
I've installed three sets of Hotel Whiskey tanks. My RV4, HR2 and current 6X. Hollywood and Cheez are good friends from a previous life and we built our fours at the same time. I'm sure if you contacted Cheez directly he could help. Email me offline for his contact info.
V/R
Smokey
[email protected]

Paul,
I've installed three sets of Hotel Whiskey tanks. My RV4, HR2 and current 6X. Hollywood and Cheez are good friends from a previous life and we built our fours at the same time. I'm sure if you contacted Cheez directly he could help. Email me offline for his contact info.
V/R
Smokey
[email protected]

Actually Jeff & Chuck have sold that business. I'll see if I can get the new guys contact info.

Back