What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Switch suppliers

shiney

Well Known Member
A friend of mine had this toggle switch in his "bits and bats" box. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture but the toggle is slightly smaller than the standard size toggle switch but much bigger than the mini toggle, I suppose it's a kind of "midi" toggle! Anyway, I much prefer it to the larger toggle switch but no amount of Googleing can find what I'm looking for (probably becuase I don't know how best to describe it!). Does anyone know who supplies these switches, and if i can get them with fast-on's instead of solders?

switches.jpg

Thanks

Martin

How about in...

....inches?....:)

Are they 15/32 hole size switches?

If so, this Microswitch one may be close...

http://sccatalog.honeywell.com/pdbdownload/images/11ts115.series.chart.1.pdf

A friend of mine had this toggle switch in his "bits and bats" box. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture but the toggle is slightly smaller than the standard size toggle switch but much bigger than the mini toggle, I suppose it's a kind of "midi" toggle! Anyway, I much prefer it to the larger toggle switch but no amount of Googleing can find what I'm looking for (probably becuase I don't know how best to describe it!). Does anyone know who supplies these switches, and if i can get them with fast-on's instead of solders?

switches.jpg

Thanks

Martin

Back