What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lots of fun with L-29 - Pitts and RVs

I was excited when I saw the new post from you.

You didn't disappoint! You make me want to fly south and fly with you guys.

Awesome! Keep the videos coming please.

Regards,

Scott

The best part of the vids for me was the constant grin on the L-29 pilots face- pure flying enjoyment. :)

I really enjoyed making these flights.
The only pro on Jorge (Pitts) one of the best pilots in Argentina.
But mostly we're friends and we like to hang out and eat some good bbqs, which as some know, are famous in Argentina.
Alberto, the owner of the L-29 is also considering an RV, but not have the patience to build it, but he likes a lot, has flown with me several times, also has a C-337 and always "angry" because the RVs will take advantage. We are always amazed with your purchases, before he had an AN-4 and walk afoot a couple of exotic aircraft.
Thanks for the feedback!

Some photos I rescued in my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/cuervorober/media_set?set=a.10201410806165280.1073741836.1028444844&type=1

Ah, not if warned the tremendous jolt that gives me the jet stream, seen at the beginning of the video when switching from wing to the RV-8.
Luckily I already knew was happening and I could tell the photographer who came with me

Hi everybody, I am the RV-8 owner and pilot, and the L-29 copilot is my son, he is a new pilot, he didn't sleep that night!!! His smile remained in his face for a week!! You RV guys are always welcome in Argentina...

Pablo
RV-8 builder and pilot

Say..

Roberto, over here it's called "wake turbulence," the vortices that come off the wingtips..

I always enjoy your videos and aerobatics.

Thanks,

That was fantastic! If I could make a suggestion: tell the RV-6 pilot to close his mouth while he's being filmed... :)

The open mouth is "Body English". You've seen athletes with much more extreme examples right? ...while slam dunking, hitting home runs, and making touchdowns... But they weren't dealing with G's and 200 mph, at least he has a really good excuse. It's part of the "show" too :p

Roberto, over here it's called "wake turbulence," the vortices that come off the wingtips..

I always enjoy your videos and aerobatics.

Thanks,

But is the air coming out of the engine (jet) and not of the wings ... not as they say in English

And yes, I have to close my mouth when I have negative g?s... ;)

And how about that "drive through" airplane wash at the end of the show to clean off the bugs before returning to the display area!
You Argentinian Pilotos are SMART!
Loved it! Keep em coming please!!!
Tom

Nice video. The music has a catchy beat.

I couldn't help but notice the name of the helicopter pilot is..."Yoyo!" :D

We always wash our aircraft so we just need brave firefighters in the first passes some wanted to escape, had to attach to the floor!

Yoyo, it is actually a pseudonym Guillermo Maldonado is called, is a well known racer.

oooops, now that I saw this video I think better still! lol
There are other girls that have a little more clothes ...
If there is certainly not going to forget easily;)

Fun

Superb video! Thanks for sharing. Like everyone else we loved the Pitts barrel rolls around the formation, with smoke!

Thank you all! there is no doubt that had really good!
Mr. of the tongue is Jorge Malatini ... the pilot of the pitts and our instructor ... ;)

Back