What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

After a long time .....

lucaperazzolli

Well Known Member
wheels and gear leg fairing on !

After a long time .....

- I waited for engine break in
- I waited for right epoxy curing temperature

... and now I can definitely set my heavy wing and install the roll A/P brace

wheelspon.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful Bird

Luke:
You should mount a camera and take pictures whenever you fly. I have fond memories of a week spent at a lakeside home in Lago Maggiore. Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world (food was pretty spectacular too)
Chiao,
Terry, CFI
RV9A N323TP

Nice Plane

Luca,

Very nice plane, I hope to fly this summer with good luck. I can't wait to see your plane in person again, this time flying! I will be taking a vacation to Italy next summer (end of August). I hope to see you then if all works out.

This photo is my new desktop picture! Thank you for the inspiration.

Ciao!

Last edited:
luke, my heart is there with you. what part do you live in? i have family in dazio and cadelsasso, the italian swiss alps. didnt know much about flying when i was last there in 86 but your flying pics are amazing. keep them coming. bella. ;)

Last edited:
luke, my heart is there with you. what part do you live in? i have family in dazio and cadelsasso, the italian swiss alps. didnt know much about flying when i was last there in 86 but your flying pics are amazing. keep them coming. bella. ;)

Ed,

my home & home airport are really closed (spaces are not so wide here).

This photos was shot here : 46° 1.392'N / 11° 7.580'E

Just 0,8 NM from my home.

Cheers

Back