What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My Farewell to VAF

TomVal

Well Known Member
We sold our RV-12 today. My girlfriend/spouse/copilot whom has been by my side during my 56 year aviation career and I have collectively decided to pursue other pastimes while the good Lord has given us the health and mobility to do so.

My heartfelt SALUTE goes out to dr for this wonderful forum that has intrinsically bound us all together. My kudos to all the fine moderators and contributors for the sharing of their expertise making building possible for so many.

Blue Skies to All,

Tom

Last edited:
We love you Tom. Please come back to share your other pastime experiences. You are forever an RV guy one of us.

Tom,

Susie and I send our best wishes on this next phase of your life. Thank you for the many years of friendship and community and know that anytime you need us we'll be right here!!!! Stop by and visit every so often just to let us know how you are.

Sending all the best,

Best to you and yours, Tom. It takes a lot to say goodbye, as we are finding as we sell the home we raised our children in.

I hope the two of you find grand adventures as you move forward.

We sold our RV-12 today. My girlfriend/spouse/copilot whom has been by my side during my 56 year aviation career....

Tom
With a girlfriend and a spouse and 56 year career no wounder you are tired and need a rest... ha ha. God Bless and all the best.

Nobody leaves the RV family. Once you have driven and or owned an RV you are forever branded, memories cannot be erassed:)

Tom,
We shared a large percentage of those 56 years working for the same Company! Congratulations on all of it, start to finish. Send me a pm, so I can get your updated contact info. All the Best!:D

Greg Novotny
KTIW and Kailua Kona
RV-14a
300+ hours and running strong

We sold our RV-12 today. My girlfriend/spouse/copilot whom has been by my side during my 56 year aviation career and I have collectively decided to pursue other pastimes while the good Lord has given us the health and mobility to do so.

My heartfelt SALUTE goes out to dr for this wonderful forum that has intrinsically bound us all together. My kudos to all the fine moderators and contributors for the sharing of their expertise making building possible for so many.

Blue Skies to All,

Tom

Wow! Congratulations... be well and enjoy the new horizons. All the best in the adventure!

Back