What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flying our RV-8 around the world

FlyingforCure

I'm New Here
After six years of building my son Charlie 12, and I are flying our RV-8 named SEE WORLD I around the world to raise awareness and find a cure for cancer.

The trip will stretch over a period of at least 3 months, visit 5 continents, 29 countries, 96 cities and a total distance of more than 35,000 miles.

The flight will start at our home-base airport, Borrego Springs, CA. From there it will lead to the east coast, Canada, Greenland, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Japan, Russia, Alaska, and finally back to San Diego.

Please help us support our cause by going to www.Flying-for-the-Cure.org following us on Facebook Flying-for-the-Cure or Twitter @FlyforCure

Thanks.

Welcome to VAF!!!!

Stephan, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.:D

Glad to see an RV involved in such a noble cause as you are undertaking.

Have you looked at the RV hotel list, you might be able to work some of the folks there into your itinerary----

Thanks for posting the link to your site.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Inspiring!

Stephan
Sent you a PM on local fundraising.
Many of the Ramona RV gang visit Borrego frequently to fill up. I know you are not big into self-aggrandizement, but maybe we could give you a Bon Voyage fly out..? When were you planning to launch?
Suresh

Stephan, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.:D

Glad to see an RV involved in such a noble cause as you are undertaking.

Have you looked at the RV hotel list, you might be able to work some of the folks there into your itinerary----

Thanks for posting the link to your site.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Flattered.... Thanks Mike. Yeah I have checked into it. Best resource ever...

Stephan
Sent you a PM on local fundraising.
Many of the Ramona RV gang visit Borrego frequently to fill up. I know you are not big into self-aggrandizement, but maybe we could give you a Bon Voyage fly out..? When were you planning to launch?
Suresh

2012. How great would that be. Awesome idea Suresh. Let's stay in touch...

If you want to overnight in Switzerland, let me know nearer your start date and I will ensure you get free accommodation.

If you want to overnight in Switzerland, let me know nearer your start date and I will ensure you get free accommodation.

Anthony you rock. I just love the Vans community. Both, me and Charlie were born in Switzerland, so we are covered. Maybe we can hook up for a Raclette, Fondue or Zuri-gschnatzlets. Lets stay in touch...

Back