What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 ride wanted

Trying to make the final decision on building an RV-14 and wondering if anyone in the Nashville, Tn area has one that would be willing to give a ride

Billy Barrett

I'm in Jax FL area, happy to help if you're down this way. It will be an expensive ride. (Free from me, not such much for you going forward!)

I'm in Northern VA but I travel to visit family in Gallatin fairly often. I can let you know next time I head out there if you'd like?

Rick

Rick

That would be great!! I haven't really done forums in the past so I'm not sure if I can leave my contact info or what the best way to follow up with you would be. [email protected] works for me

Thanks,

Billy

Expensive Ride indeed...

I can vouch that Rick's plane is super fine. Just perfect. I have seen it at Gallatin and I was a bit jealous...

Any -14s in Central NC? Really anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Winston-Salem. I'd love to take a look at one before ordering a tail kit. Probably won't be be able to get out until at least mid April if we haven't reached Mad Max territory.

Matt

Any -14s in Central NC? Really anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Winston-Salem. I'd love to take a look at one before ordering a tail kit. Probably won't be be able to get out until at least mid April if we haven't reached Mad Max territory.

Matt

We have 2 in Aiken, SC. Come on down!:)

We have 2 in Aiken, SC. Come on down!:)

2 RV-14s in one place!?!?! Be still my beating heart!
8A7 - KAIK 1h25m through the Bravo. I think I need to take you up on that offer as soon as Mad-Max-Days are over and the wife let's me out of the house.

Matt

2 RV-14s in one place!?!?! Be still my beating heart!
8A7 - KAIK 1h25m through the Bravo. I think I need to take you up on that offer as soon as Mad-Max-Days are over and the wife let's me out of the house.

Matt

👍. PM here or by e-mail when you are ready to visit.

Back