What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Team RV Night Show KPGD

GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Hi gang, just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on a MUST see show if you are in the South Florida area in the next few days. I was lucky enough to attend the Team RV Night Show (Their First Ever) at the Punta Gorda Airport - KPGD on Friday night during the VIP/Sponsor Show.

It was OUTSTANDING.

I am including a link to a very poorly done iPhone 3gs teaser video on Youtube. The show starts at sunset (7:41 tonight). You would think I would have remembered to bring a decent video camera. The video looks a lot lighter out than it actually was.

If you are able to attend the show, DO NOT stop watching when they first start landing part of the team. I don't want to steal their thunder but what they finish with is AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuI7VbtkKlo

Ticket info here:

http://www.floridaairshow.com/

Disclaimer, I am in no way attached to Team RV or the Florida Air Show. I am just a rabid RV'er who appreciated the teams performance.

awp086.jpg

Thanks Guys

For those comments.

We debuted our twilight show here at Punta Gorda and it was well received. we were fortunate enough to be able to race Jerry McCart in his jet powered Willis. The wall of fire was an added bonus. With his afterburner and that wall it was loud, hot and bright in my cockpit. I couldn't believe the amount of heat I felt off my left wing! As a bonus for us the Blue Angel pilots were watching.

We love to get feed back from our peers and greatly appreciate you kind words. Those are what make it all worth while.

Please look us up if you're at a show. We really enjoy talking RV's.

I was there in the VIP tent watching Team RV, WOW, what a great show! These guys should be first billing. I met a few of you guys in the tent after the show and it was fun talking to you. You guys are bringing respect to the experimental world and even more credibility to the RV! Great job guys!! :):)

Back