What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti-Splat-Aero

csdominey

Patron
Nothing but good comments for the good people at Anti-Splat (https://antisplataero.com/). Very nice products, and very fast turnaround. Still building, so cannot comment on the inflight performance, but I can concur with all the others who have had positive experiences with these folks. Very much recommended.
C Dominey
Alvin, Tx
RV8A N977CD reserved

Thank you!

.... Thanks for the kind words, nice to know you are satisfied with us.
Thanks, Allan..:D

Anti splat feedback

I have had the privilege to work with Allan on some RV-10 prototypes. I was very impressed with his level of perfection. In my case, it was a gust lock, I flew out a half dozen times each time Allan would discuss how to make it better. Finally he relented that it was as perfect as it can be. Many years later I was in a wind storm one night next to another plane. My plane was rock solid through high winds the other "home made lock" didn't fair well at all. The rudder was virtually ripped off.
To this day I recall how Allans perfection really paid off for me that night, and there have been many more windy desert $100 burger runs I walked back in gusty wind to a safe gust locked plane. Never regretted that investment, but after seeing his level of perfection, kind of hard to walk away from wanting the final product.

Last edited:
Agreed

+1. Just rec'd my wheels back from bearing mod along with some of the other tools/products. 1 day turnaround and everything fit perfectly!

AntiSplatAero Oil Cooler Shutter

I purchased and installed the "AntiSplatAero" Oil Cooler Air Shutter in my RV6 this past winter. Married to a small linear actuator I purchased from "Actuonix", it does a great job controlling oil temperature here eastern PA. Thanks Allan. Nice Product!

Anti splat

I recently purchased and installed the Anti Splat air oil separator for my RV-8, great product, easy, straight forward install. Alan was helpful and answered all my questions prior to purchasing. Refreshing to call a vendor and not have to listen to music or wait for the "Call Back" Great customer support.
Dick

Back