What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video of Alex D's RV-10 cockpit (tour)

Who??

This looks like one of the panels that the Lanceair folks did-----------and now done by Accuracy Avionics.

Yes??? If not, please give us the name of the place that produced the panel.

Thanks, Mike

Accuracy Avionics

You are correct, the panel was one of the Lancair panel/ Accuracy Avionics panel. I had a OSH special for the panel it self, so it is hard to pin point the actual cost. I will venture to say $68K plus or minus special discounts.

I thought it was the Lanceair/AA unit.

I have been talking to Tony about my panel, seems very friendly, and willing to help. He has a lot of good ideas.

Now I need to convince my wife we really need the center console setup.

Mike

Tony is building my panel and has kept me posted with photos and progress reports, be advised that these things do take time to assemble especially with the fiberglass console. He shipped it to me for fitting to the aircraft and then I sent it back for them to put together. He has some great offerings for kits of his panels as well. mine is going on display at Sun n Fun, then I get my hands on it afterwards :D

I can say that Tony, Eric and Richelle have all been great to work with. I selected a paint that Tony recommended that is used on yacht panels, the material looks like suede to go along with the powdercoated inserts, I can't wait to see it up close. He has and continues to work towards providing quality products. I recommend his company, don't confuse the "stories" you may have heard about Aerocrafter panels with him, my experience has been the total opposite of the stories I heard.

I advise anyone interested to give Tony or Eric a call, give them an idea of what your looking for and let them shoot you some figures, I recieved a complete line item estimate down to the last indicator light and circut breaker.

Their website has more info, and I am not getting any freebees or discounts for my referral. When you spend 1/3 of your aircraft cost on avionics you need to trust the company your doing business with, Accuracy has been true to their word regarding time frames and costs. I contracted in November with a mid April delivery I think delivery the third week in april is pretty close to their promise.

I can post some in progress photos to show the level of workmanship and complexity involved in building their panels.

Back