What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First flight with my kids

Awesome! Just...Awesome!
Your daughter seemed to like it, but it looked like your son LOVED it. :)
Beautiful family and very nice aircraft.
Congratulations.
Thanks for sharing.

Dennis

Roberto, over here we call that "quality time." Giving your time to your children cannot be replaced with money or "things."

Their beautiful smiles made my day...thanks,

Best,

Yet again a fabulous video, great choice of music.

I loved how much your children enjoyed the experience.

Tomorrow is my 40th birthday and I want to share with the forum the most beautiful flights I did in the RV, the first time my children flew with me ... they are the best gift you gave me life ...
Clearly not a video as funny as the others but it is the public that I like ... ;)

https://vimeo.com/79542122

https://vimeo.com/79542122

Cheers

Roberto,

You are really a master of great videos!!! This one should win a prize for best communicating the real joys of family and flying.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday!!

Absolutely Brilliant. What a great Dad you are. Your kid's were awesome. I'm going to get my wife to watch this, tears of joy watching it. I too have taken my kid's and nephews and nieces up. I need to film it too.Thanks

Feliz Cumple

Como siempre un video de primera categoria. Abrazo!!

Enjoy your Day!
Saludos
Alex D

Thanks

Thank you very much to all of you. As often happens, I did not know that day my wife would let fly and was a carualidad that had the go pro ready. And surely engrave them before, but this was the first flight of each. Bel?n had seen the entire construction process for this was so exciting for her. I can not thank all the lovely comments that make my videos, but this one particularly.

Thanks Roberto!

That was a perfect break in my morning...seeing your kids with their happy smiles keeps me pounding those rivets so that one day I will join you!

To you I say, "Feliz Cumpleaños!!"
To your airplane I say, "hola hermosa dama!!!" :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Roberto! Your videos are beautiful, but your children are much more beautiful. Thanks for posting such good "stuff."

Roberto,
Imagine the thoughts going through your kids minds when they are flying up and going through the clouds - and then be on top of the clouds. Things we take as everyday things flying can expand the minds of our kids and others. Great video and experience with your kids. Well done Roberto.

Sensational

Sensational Roberto,

You have a beautiful family and watching your children's faces enjoy you enjoying what you do so well is priceless. Living in the moment and what an experience for you and them together.

Quality:D:):D

Greg

Que Felicidad

Estimado Roberto, que felicidad ver las expresiones de Jr. a mi aun no me prestan los ni?os...

Esas sonrisas pagan todo el proyecto.

Muchas Felicidades!

Estimado Roberto, que felicidad ver las expresiones de Jr. a mi aun no me prestan los ni?os...

Esas sonrisas pagan todo el proyecto.

Muchas Felicidades!

Gracias Hern?n! Pasaron varios a?os y 300 horas de vuelo para que me los presten a mi...
Y si, esas sonrisas son lo mas!

Back