What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finally posting that it's flying

J Twilbeck

Well Known Member
A post that should have been written a few months ago. Well the plane is finished, flown, finished phase 1, and has gone on a few trips! I finally had a chance to take a moment and get this post up. Thanks to everyone that has answered questions here on VAF or direct over the phone. The guys at Stein and Garmin were great help when I wired the panel....in one week btw! Dual G3X touch screens, Garmin 650, and a backup AVMAP. I also have to thank my very understanding wife who has put up with and supported me on this 3 year 2 month project. We now have a family airplane!

blogger-image--1837489621.jpg

photo%2B2%2B%25288%2529.JPG

blogger-image--568581805.jpg

Congratulations!!

A post that should have been written a few months ago. Well the plane is finished, flown, finished phase 1, and has gone on a few trips! I finally had a chance to take a moment and get this post up.

Well, it is about time;):D

Sounds like you have been a bit too busy to post anyway.

Congrats on the new bird, looks good.

very nice

Wow, thanks for sharing. Love the green! How about a picture of the panel.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Beautiful!

Can't wait to see it up close, Justin.
Like your paint scheme also.
Did you paint it or have it done, and if so by whom?

Ambience - Beautiful!

Love the paint scheme and color selection. The interior light adds ambience.

Awesome work!

man that is sweet! I'm at 3 years, does that mean I only have two months to go? Where did you end up stuffing the VPX?

==dave==
N102FM
closing wings

You will look like a rock star when you arrive in that bird! Excellent!!! Hope I can come by and see it, I will try to only drool on the asphalt. That really turned out nice.

Back