What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV delivery Van (pun intended)

catmandu

Well Known Member
Okay, not a nebulizer and Advair prescription, but what the heck: My daughter packed her car full last week to return for her spring semester at Salisbury, but neglected a few 'critical' items:

items.jpg

So, that would be: an Amazon Fire Stick, an orchid, whipped cream cheese, and Chia seeds. College kids these days, I tell ya . . . but she is an Honors Student studying accounting, I can't complain. Additionally, I do not need excuses to fly. Twenty minutes by RV or ninety by car, you do the math.

Then there was also the fact that I needed to deliver additional goods to a Salmon Farmer further down the shore:

beer1.jpg

Unfortunately, the Salmon Farmer was so engrossed today in his un-retirement, he did not get the text, nor notice the multiple buzzings of his abode, such that I did not complete that particular mission, and returned to Salisbury to park amongst some ugly, tail-less ducklings while waiting for my little girl to get out of class:

ducks.jpg

A couple of Piedmont mechanics eventually strode out and asked to look over my bird, really lamenting being 'away from GA'. Good conversation, good times.

All in all, a nice way to spend the day flying. And perhaps next week, I'll finally deliver some stout to the previously mentioned farmer in exchange for a lunch. That will be fun.

Last edited:
Good deed

What a good dad, both to deliver her "must-haves" and to set a good example. Reusing a Grolsch flip top is, after all, almost always "green.";)

Then there was also the fact that I needed to deliver additional goods to a Salmon Farmer further down the shore:

beer1.jpg

Unfortunately, the Salmon Farmer was so engrossed today in his un-retirement, he did not get the text, nor notice the multiple buzzings of his abode, such that I did not complete that particular mission,

Unless you are tailhook-qualified Mike you couldn't land on the Farm anyway :D

I do have that qual, Vlad, but prefer wire to sponge soil when trapping, so I'll wait for it to dry out or freeze!

Ralph, I am at Bay Bridge.

Back