What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course - February 17-19, 2020

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Greetings VAF!

Once again the Aircraft Electronics Association will be hosting an Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft course, on February 17-19, 2020, at their headquarters in Lee's Summit, MO (Kansas City Suburb). For complete details and registration information, please visit the AEA Course Website.

This has been a popular training opportunity that includes hands-on wiring and avionics installation fundamentals, heavily focused on the Garmin G3X Touch system. Many VAF members have attended this course in the past! It is a 3-day course at a registration cost of $499. There are a limited number of spots available and space fills quick!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Brad

We're just under 2 weeks away from the AEA Avionics Installations for Experimental Aircraft course! If interested, please see the Course Website.

Best Regards,

Brad

I think it's worth it. Just wish I had the time off work :(. Thanks for putting the course together. Maybe next year.

Took the course 3 years ago

I took the course three years ago in preparation for wiring my own G3X set up. It is well worth the cost if you plan on doing your own panel. If you plan on having someone else do your panel, then perhaps it is less important.

You can check out this thread if you are interested in seeing how a complete novice came out of the course and completed his own wiring and documentation in a now flying RV-10. One of the best $500 I spent during my build.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=152279

Took the course 3 years ago

I took the course three years ago in preparation for wiring my own G3X set up. It is well worth the cost if you plan on doing your own panel. If you plan on having someone else do your panel, then perhaps it is less important.

You can check out this thread if you are interested in seeing how a complete novice came out of the course and completed his own wiring and documentation in a now flying RV-10. One of the best $500 I spent during my build.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=152279

Back