What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just some weekend fourship fun

fl-mike

Well Known Member
Taken from the backseat of Randy's 8 (#2) last Saturday (19 Jan). For all our frozen RV brothers up north!
Harvey lead (8), Randy #2 (8), me #3 (6A), Lonn #4 (8). Gotta get my 8 done!

xmopqc.jpg

5aqt6b.jpg

Nice show

We were training with our SAR team at the Myakka Forest Saturday morning and enjoyed watching you guys practice. A very distinctive sound from the 4 of you.

Dave

Taken from the backseat of Randy's 8 (#2) last Saturday (19 Jan). For all our frozen RV brothers up north!
Harvey lead (8), Randy #2 (8), me #3 (6A), Lonn #4 (8). Gotta get my 8 done!

Mike,
Tried this in a PM, but your box is full.

I?m a (low-time) RV6 pilot in Tampa (based at Zephyrhills). I?m interested in sport flying, $100 hamburgers, and formation (although with zero experience). Any chance you guys would consider a ride along some time so I can see what it?s really like? PM back if so and I?ll provide contact info. Apologies for the uninvited contact if you are not interested.

Short or no notice no problem, my schedule is flexible.

Peter Campo

Mike,
Hi. I just saw the great in-flight pictures you posted and I love your paint scheme!
I'm building a 7 and was thinking of a very similar red, white and checkerboard scheme.
Would you mind sending me a few more pictures of your plane from different angles? Also, any details you could provide would be very much appreciated- The specific colors, is the black trim painted or vinyl, that sort of thing.
My direct email is [email protected]

Thanks much!
-Ivan

Back