Dennis, that's a great suggestion. I ordered a length of 3/32" Trim-Lok, some 0.05" PU faux leather, and a couple of fan covers from Amazon. I imagine I'll need to glue the edge of the faux leather to the Glareshield to slide it into the Trim-Lok. I'm hoping the thicker fabric will lay down without any face along canopy edge. If I lived closer, I would definitely have dropped by to see your installation. Thanks.
Based at KSUT, Southport, NC
- 1973 PA28-180 (N55087)
- Started Sep19, Aft Fuse complete
- Wings and fuel tanks completed,
- IO390 ordered (Oct20 deliv)
- Hartzell 2-blade composite delivered.
- Currently working on fuselage