What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Atlanta area Wing Stand Available In about a week

Daniel S.

Well Known Member
Hey all-
I'll be done using my metal "greyling type" 4 post wing stand in about a week & half pending any unforeseeable circumstances. I dumped about 300 bucks into this thing but will let it go to a good cause and pay it forward :D. As long as you promise pass it along to another RV builder when you are done. I might just want it back for round 2 down the road. I definately dont want to just throw this thing in the heap. I just want to fill the holes & free up the space asap. There has to be an area builder near this stage & in need ;) Pictures are on my kitlog.
FP14112012A0005M.jpg

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice stands. I can't believe you haven't been flooded with builders wanting them! Great offer too. A very nice guy from the forums gave me his wing stands and I am ready to pass them on. Another guy gave me an oil filter adapter to replace my screen. I have let several people borrow my build DVD's. What a nice group of builders. Good luck with the rest of your build.

A little Delayed

Hey all-
A couple weeks late... But I'll be pulling these stands up Sunday & they'll be ready to go. As usual, It took a little longer than expected to get the wing all prepped and done. Again, my only requirement is that you pay it forward & let me know where it goes... The further along I get in this project, the more & more I could see myself building again and / or partner building another plane.

I'll take them. My new shop has a finished ceiling so I won't be able to use my old ones.

PM when and where you'd like to meet.

I should have just gone ahead and spoken for the things when we talked about this a couple weekends ago. Oh well, life goes on.

:)

Back