What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Panel RV-10

stamper

Well Known Member
20160420_2001351_zpso2xkw0sh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Big thanks to Aerotronics!

Very nice looking panel and well equipped. Your almost there.

I feel like I've seen a similar design somewhere else...

Looks great! Do you have a closeup of those switch groups? I'd like to see how you did those. I'm also glad to see that you were able to fit a GMC307 at the bottom. I'm going to switch out my 305 and I was a little worried that it might be a bit tight.

And you're going to love that center quadrant! They're fantastic!!

Lastly, where did you get your dash pad made?

Last edited:
THANKS DAVE,

I had a local lady that does some fabric work do the dash pad for me. I was very pleased with it. I used 3M to adhere it to the underside where it laps around and it worked great.

There is a company in Idaho that we found that does the panel switch lighting, it was all one piece LED sandwiched together to about 1/8" thick. I am very pleased how the light on the switches turned out.

Dave came by today and we did the weight and balance. 1643.5 with no paint, a little heavier then what I thought it would be but Dave says it's good. Also got it started today.

A big shoot out to Dave Godwin for coming over today and helping me make it like he said "burn a little gas".

THANKS DAVE.

Beautiful cabin! I'd like to see close up pics of the panel lighting maybe in the dark as well. Absolutely stunning work!

I will be back down to wyoming in a week for one week before I leave for good. The city thought I needed more to do so I have to pick my hanger up and move it across the taxi way. So I'll get them pictures taken and posted.

Back