What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fast stuff and gashogs

hydroguy2

Well Known Member
Dumas TX is the place to stop for fast stuff and thirsty beauties! $4.65/gal...I only took 13gals. Don't get a photo op like this very often, especially in my neck of the woods. Kind of a nice Texas welcome

68cc52cd.jpg

Beautiful B-25

I bought my first Bonanza in Tulsa, OK. The seller was chief pilot for an energy company in Tulsa. He flew that B-25 for the owner. As I remember he also flew the CAF B-29. I used to run into him at OSH from time to time. He sometimes flew the -25 to the show for display.

Brian you're in Texas already?

I'm in so much trouble.I carried on this outlet experiment too late into the week.I plan to get in there tomorrow afternoon some time. I'm tired again as usual You can't get points if you don't show up. Hopefully I'll make some good runs later in the season.

Bob Axsom

Trying to best weather windows. Friday wasn't looking good to go 1160nm. My Montana hangarmate has a place here,so staying early and late was expected and encouraged. I needed the break.

See ya this afternoon maybe, I'll cleaning bugs today:D

Call if you need something. 406-nine80-1193

AVGAS $$$

Hi everyone south of the border

You guys just don't realise how good you have it south of the border..:rolleyes:

$4.65/gal or $1.23 / liters will be reason enough up north to hold a party..

I refuelled my RV-4 yesterday at CSE4 ( Lachute ,NW of Montreal ) and paid $2.07 /liter or $7.82 CDN / US Gal for a difference of $3.17 / gal...

So Brian, your pit stop up here would have cost you $41.27 more

The average price around here is around $1.97/ liter or $7.45 / gal...

Keep on fighting for your rights guys, you're doing good...around here the gouvernment consider aviation a millionaire sport and taxe accordingly..

Bruno
[email protected]

Foreflight on the iPad. Select: fuel 100LL

And up pops all the fuel prices along your route. Green is good red is bad. I was surprised how the price could be a $1.00 different just 20 miles away

Cheap gas

I stopped in Cynthiana KY last weekend and paid under $5 there too! Lately I feel lucky if I can get it under $6/gal.

Back