What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Jerris Riffel RIP

Thoughts and prayers

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

It seems it was yesterday when I was talking to your Dad at OSH. He will be missed.

Alex D

I met a guy from Texas at OSH who gave me a thorough briefing on the features of the Color Nook at one of the picnic tables one evening in the HBC area.

His name was Jerry and I have strong feeling it was your father. He was an avid reader.

What a neat guy, I am most saddened at your loss.

As we prepare to leave for the same flyin this morning I happened to read this. I didnt know your dad but am very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.
Ryan

An Aviator Father

I am so sorry for your loss. To be a fellow aviator with your dad was an amazing blessing, one that will provide you with many memories. Please know that those of us who have lost our dads are hurting with you.
Sincerely,
Don

I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do just let me know.

With a heavy heart and prayers to your family,

Doug

I am so sorry...

My Dad and I started flying lessons together in 1968. We had many great hours together in the air. He passed in 1999, and I still miss him terribly. He is with me always, especially when flying, as your Dad will be with you, too. You have my deepest condolences and thoughts at this very difficult time.

Jerry was a very good friend and a neighbor of mine at Propwash Airport. I thoroughly enjoy visiting with Jerry and going to lunch, as we did many times. He was a consummate aviation enthusiast always wanting to research and try to learn something new.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. He will be missed by me and all that knew him.

Wayne Edgerton
RV10 N602WT

Jerry

I just wanted to offer my condolences...your Dad is still flying...somewhere
out there watching over all of us pilots. May his trip West be a beautiful journey.
Jerry

Back