What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AeroLed and Trim wires

JRV

Hello,

I am looking at the wire run for the Electric Elevator trim, and a Aeroled suntail strobe.

Should these wires be kept separate in the wire run/conduit down the fuselage, or is this not an issue with the Led strobes?

Thanks

:confused:
Hello,

I am looking at the wire run for the Electric Elevator trim, and a Aeroled suntail strobe.

Should these wires be kept separate in the wire run/conduit down the fuselage, or is this not an issue with the Led strobes?

Thanks

Not an issue if you wire exactly like Aeroleds specifies.

Coupled noise signals are very low amplitude, and typically only show up in systems that have amplifiers (radios, audio panels) that can boost the noise up to a level that is detectable. A trim servo uses high power currents and cannot respond to weak low amplitude noise, so this is not an issue.

Dean Wilkinson
CTO, AeroLEDs LLC

Hello,

Thanks

Back