What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out for Aircraft Specialty / Flightlines

MS19087

Well Known Member
I have no affiliation with this vendor, however they have been incredibly responsive to all of my needs in getting my hoses for my RV-14A IO-390 EXP243 - (this is an EXP119 w/ accessory case). taking my suggestions, etc. Thanks Steve and Tom! Great products and great service!

Second Kudos for Flightlines!

I had a minor hose need, and Tom was incredibly creative to help craft a solution for me. He is a fantastic supporter of this community and has now gained another lifetime customer!

Quality is a good feeling

I'm with you. Tom's jobs are good stuff. I am in the process of installing SDS fuel and ignition and had him do all my firewall forward hoses. Good lookin stuff.
The old stuff was OOPS!!! """20 years old.""" I bought this one and it was time
Art

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You from Steve and I for all of your support, and kind comments not only now, but throughout the lifespan of our businesses. WE really like doing what we do, and even though we are in 2 different locations, Steve in frigid Wisconsin, and me in, well not as frigid SC, we found a way to work together to help with plumbing solutions for all of you. And its because of the experimental community that we can do what we do.

We have ALOT of stuff on the drawing board, on our laptops and in our heads, and 1 by 1 we are checking them off. A very special thanks to all the beta testers that have been very instrumental in making many of our products a reality. Without them, alot of this eould be impossbile to pull off.

I also want to give credit where credit is due. Thats to the guys in our production shop in Milwaukee. THOSE GUYS, are dedicated members of our team that no one sees, but they produce the assemblies that are flying on your planes. They are the reason Steve and I can work on alot of different things at one time. They are hard working, loyal, and really deserve the recognition for a job well done. Yes, Steve and I can draw up what we want, but they are the guys that produce the assemblies that are put in our kits. I wanted to publicly acknowledge them, and let all of YOU know who they are.

Tom and Steve

Can’t say enough good things about these guys. Great products and extraordinary service. I’ve bought several products from them for my 12 including a fuel line kit and Thermotasis/oil line kit fitted a couple of years ago. Always responsive, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

At the recent annual we noticed an oil line touching the exhaust. Not sure if it was an installation error by my mechanic or if whatever that was retaining it had let go, probably the latter. Difficult to judge how much damage had been done but a replacement was in order, regardless.

I emailed Steve asking for availability and price. He replied that the workshop was already on to it. The shipping option was decided followed by tracking advice which also advised they were treating it as a warranty job. No way it was warranty and I protested requesting an invoice but to no avail. They wouldn’t even let me pay for the shipping. Generosity and service that is above and beyond! They deserve all the support we can give them..

Jack

TS Flightlines

Just another rave. Tom fabricates a really nice restrictor fitting for MP, FP and OP.
Instead of the brass restrictor press fit into the engine side, the fitting is tapped and the restrictor is threaded into the AN flare side. Imppssible to get sucked into the engine. He can make straight, 45 or 90.

Back