What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sometimes you........

flyinmonque

Well Known Member
.......Catch the light just right. Wednesday evening over N.W. Colorado.

picture009ih.jpg

picture001fr.jpg

picture010uv.jpg

Split Mountain
picture002yg.jpg

picture003na.jpg

picture005vq.jpg

picture006s.jpg

picture008hzz.jpg

And your wasting time looking at this when you could be getting your build done? But then you would have to fly over some flat boreing place like Texas. Watching the shadows of the trees.:D

Very very nice. Those pictures,however, ALWAYS has me thinking "Where would I land if the engine quit"? Do you think those high level flat areas would do?

Looks fun Dave. Is that some of the same areas we went flying? It is a very pretty place to fly.

Thanks for bringing me your flare tool. I have used up all my scraps and getting pretty good at it. I ordered the 3/8 tubing from ACS but it is back ordered so I ordered my FWF kit from Vans and added a roll to finish the fuel lines. I ordered brakes for the passenger side so I can get an instructor in my plane.

Have fun with the Jag!

Going down off field.

You would just pick the lesser of all the evils and fly the plane. Some of the fields that look great from up above can be full of boulders. #1 don't panick. #2 don't try to save the plane save your lives. #3 fly the plane till it stops moving.
The most important thing you can do is your maintaince! Don't cut corners, you'll only cheat yourself.
Your responsible for your passenger and your life!
Fly Safe,
Flyinmonque

P.S. IT WAS 11* F

Last edited:
Back